Monday, July 03, 2006

4th Post a Day Early...and a Game!

Token Fireworks Image.

Happy Forth of July to my American blogees, and for the Canadians, Happy Blow-Things-Up-to-Make-Noise-which-Represents-Your-Masculinity-Via-Decibels-but-Try-Not-to-End-Up-in-the-Hospital-with-Third-Degree-Burns-and-Missing-Part-of-an-Ear-Ala-Mike-Tyson Day...they do that in Canada too, don't they? I've always kinda hoped the stupidity wasn't limited to the US.

In other news, I've decided not to leave everyone completely unoccupied until Saturday. You've been loyal and visited me daily, I should repay you for your kindness. SO - I'm going to put up a game to entertain until my next post this weekend.

Today's game is sort of a "get-to-know-everyone" deal. I'll start by asking a question, a personal question. Whomever feels up to answering can chime in, and as a reward for answering gets to post the next question. The questions should be designed to find things out about bloggers you may not get to learn on their blog. You can be funny or serious, but your questions must pertain to the anonymous blogger who comes in next, no random, "Why do fish smell?" questions.

Ready? Go!

Starter Question -

What three things are you most afraid of?

5 comments:

Creativity Vacuum said...

Dying (Not the act, the process therein)

Moths (don't ask)

People thinking less of me

Question-

What's your earliest childhood memory?

Mitch said...

Haha, my Uncle Ross teaching me how to use a remote control! There's a picture of it somewhere. I remember him telling me, "The most important thing is to not share the remote with anyone...except your Uncle Ross."

I you were another nationality, what nationality would you want to be, and why?

Flood said...

I would like to be Arab to drive my mother loopy.

Are you harder on yourself for your errors than other people?

Mignon said...

My kids dying
My kids getting hurt
My kids getting sick

It's consuming.

Mignon said...

Sorry. Did my downer answers send you into a tailspin. (It's all about me, isn't it?)