Thursday, May 18, 2006

All the Queen's Men

I've yet to come across a Linda Howard book I haven't thoroughly enjoyed.
All the Queen's Men is the follow up to Kill and Tell. This book starts in Washington DC, but travels to France for some action while telling the story of John Medina, a character who was introduced in Kill and Tell, when I fell in love with him. All the Queen's Men has action, love, and enough turns to keep you guessing. Linda did a wonderful job with this book. I even grew to love the bad guy, Louis Ronsard.

Niema Burdock hasn't seen John Medina in five years, since they were on a mission together where Medina gave the order to end Dallas Burdock's life. Niema went into seclusion afterwards, giving up the adrenaline filled Black Ops work that had taken the life of her husband. When John Medina appears out of thin air to offer her a job, she flatly refuses...but John knows just what buttons to push in order to turn Niema on.

John has wanted Niema since the first time he saw her. He's not going to let a French arms dealer, a bullet filled chase, or even their own fake identities stop him from claiming her. He knows Niema wants him too, all he has to do is convince her. Sounds simple, but it may be his toughest mission yet.



Okay, I know I'm starting to sound all Hollywood-cheesy-movie-preview-drama with these, but I really love the books I ho, and I want yall to read them & support the awesome authors who bust ass to put these stories out. So go, read...now!

No comments: