Thursday, March 30, 2006

Clash of the Tits

Story of the day - I'm at the mall picking up a few things, headed to the bookstore to see Matt, the hottie-tottie-book-boy, when I run into another Matt - Matt the gay guys I was kinda friends with for a while. We stop to talk & he tells me he and his "husband" are going through hard times. Apparently gay men suffer the same trials of straight women - Matt's hub kinda cheated on him. We're walking & talking & up walks Joe, Matt's hub. Now, Matt's still kinda upset & I'm trying to make him feel better because, well, I still like to think we're friends.
Joe's always had this thing with not liking Matt to touch boobs. I don't know why. I also don't know why Matt, being gay, is so attracted to boobs...somewhere I have some fairly indecent pictures of him worshiping at mine. My costume last Halloween was a 12 on the 1-10 clevage scale, just because the party was at Matt's & I wanted to freak him out.
Anywho, I offer Matt a free grope if it'll make him feel better. I offered this in front of Joe, knowing he hates it. So, that's how at roughly 3:30pm EST I came to be standing in the center hallway hub of the local mall having my tit squeezed by a gay man.
>never let it be said I'm not giving towards my friends!<

Also keeping abreast of news, I was working on the nightly crossword in the paper. The clue was, "They sometimes clash." Right away I thought, "Titans," but I only had 4 spaces, so I found myself wondering if it had been abreviated into "tits." I cast that idea away as soon as I realized what exactly I was thinking. ...turns out it's "egos," by the by. (I thought tits was funnier.)

Also today, I had the delightful pleasure of being awoken by the local flower company ringing the buzzer to deliver 25 GOREGOUS long stemed, thornless roses! I put them on the kitchen counter, run back to the bedroom to get laundry, start a load, and am just getting ready to hop into the shower when the buzzer rings again. Another vaze of flowers. Also....some baby trees from the Arbor Day Foundation were crammed into my door.
So, what could possible be better than getting 2 bouquets in one morning? Well, it would've been nice if when I'd accepted them & smelled them & thanked the delivery guy I hadn't known they weren't for me. Today is Gram's b-day & I was accepting gifts all morning.
My gift to her was cooking dinner & dessert. Dessert was apple crisp. Gram isn't a big cake eater. And I swear she hid all the birthday candles in preparation for her b-day, so after the apple crisp cooled, I put a tealight in the center. Dinner was Mystery Chicken. The mystery is if it's poisonous. So far so good.
I also got her a copy of Under the Tuscan Sun, which as an embittered divorcee, she HAS to see! We'll be watching it tomorrow afternoon when we won't be interrupted by the entire family calling every 2 minutes to wish her a Happy Birthday.

And finally - Boston ate a 5" strand of ribon. Gram let her play with the string tying the cards to the flowers. Two minutes later, she looks down & all that's left is a slobbery envelope with bite marks where she chewed the ribon off. I told Boston I might as well have gotten a puppy for all the trouble she is - at least I'd have a chance at training a puppy. That cat is impossible!

No comments: