Tuesday, June 06, 2006

666

Dull day, considering the date. I thought I'd have a good day, Satan would repay me for all my services to him over the years. Sadly, there's not much to talk about. I made dinner, cleaned the cat box, took out the trash. Boring, boring, boring.

I did read Red Moon Rising last night/this morning. Good for a novella, but my feelings about novellas in general is they're too short! I like novellas as a way to find new authors, but if I'm reading an author I'm already infatuated with, it's a little disappointing to know the affair will end all too soon.
Still, good story. I'll read the rest of the anthology after I'm all caught up in the Nightcreatures series, then I'll come back with an overall ho-view (...really need to think up another name for that).

No comments: