Saturday, June 03, 2006

Taking the Weekend Off

Seems like a lot of my blog buddies are taking the weekend off, so I'm following suit. I'll be playing the blog games all weekend, but I've had a migrain, so there's nothing interesting to talk of other than laying in bed trying not to move my head. ~joy~

I won't leave my loyal fans without entertainment, though:

Feel free to play my Story Game, or my Acroname Game.

Flood is playing a Five Word Story Game, and a Thirty Word Caption Game on her blog.

Michele has a Hilarious Story on her blog.

CJ Barry is having bad luck with Literal Speaking and a Bag of Sugar from the back of her pantry (she's looking for recipe help).

Marjorie M. Liu is speaking about her next release, The Red Heart of Jade, in her Web Petals Blog.

Joy Nash saw The DaVinci Code (if you need a link for that, Google, but I can't imagine anyone on my blog doesn't know what it is) and shares Her Thoughts.

Creativity Vacuum is working on her Story Skills.

Lori Handeland is collecting books to donate to New Orleans Public Libraries, you can suggest NOLA Set Books for the list. (You can also donate money or other items to NOPL, or help out by Ordering a Tee Shirt!)
Lori also talks about "What If?" (where ideas come from) in her blog.



That's all I have for now, so it'd better be good enough for you blood thirsty scavengers!

I ought to post tomorrow with Hunter Moon by Lori Handeland, the latest book I've ho'd.

4 comments:

Flood said...

You're sweet.

Mitch said...

Who me? Nah. I'm just slackin off for a day.
Besides, Lemonheads are sweet, but it's their sourness that describes them.

Ask Jaye, I'm sure she's very opinionated on this subject.

Jaye Wells said...

She's just buttering you up, Flood.I've seen the face of evil, and it looks an awful lot like Mitch.

Mitch said...

The pics you saw from the Halloween Party do NOT count!

(I don't know how you could see anything over all that clevage anyhow)