Friday, June 02, 2006

Acroname

Special thanks to all of you who are playing my game. I've been popping in to add here and there, but I haven't read every post. I do know a few of you have been super awesome and posted a few additions to the story. I special thanks to my friend CJ Barry for coming to play when I begged her to! *g*

So far our other players are: the LOVELY Jaye, the SPUNKY Mignon, and the creative Vacuum *g*! I'll be trying to drag more players in during the week, hope everyone is enjoying playing.

In the meantime, I've thought of another game/creative activity -
Take your name, or nickname, or whatever name you choose to represent yourself online - do all three if you're feeling super-industrious.

Create an acronym of words that describe you. You can make a phrase, or just collect some words. I want to know what everyone thinks of themselves, but of course, I can't make it easy! I'll start, and if I think up more, I'll post in comments.

M.ulish
I.nspired
T.alented
C.heeky
H.yper

also

M.alevolent
I.mplication
T.owards
C.ultish
H.edonism

If anyone's really crazy about this game, feel free to make up acronames for me, or anyone else who posts a comment (so if you comment, be warned, you're fair game!)

5 comments:

Creativity Vacuum said...

My alias is very long, and it has two 'u's I don't know if I know to adjectives that begine with 'u' but I'll try
C-Creative (no brainer)
R-(dis)Respectful
E-Energetic
A-Anachronistic
T-Tireless
I-Ingenious
V-Venerated
I-Inventive
T-Tacky
Y-Youthful
V-Varnished
A-Acerbic
C-Cantankerous
U-Unique
U-Ubiquitous
M-Monochromatic

Jaye Wells said...

Lovely? Ok what do you want?

I don't want to do mine so I'm redoing yours.

M-Mischevious
I-Intelligent
T-Tenatious
C-Conversationalist
H-Harridan

Mitch said...

CV - good job! and interesting as well.

Jaye - HEY! I relate- I mean, resem- er, reSENT that Harridan comment!

Flood said...

F-Fearsome
l-loving
o-owner
o-of
d-de children

M-Michaela
i-inscribes
t-taurean
c-comments
h-here and there

Mitch said...

Flood - that's great! Both yours and mine! too funny!