Sunday, June 25, 2006

Miscellany

Where's the oncoming traffic?
Blogger has FINALLY allowed me to upload the pic of the stop sign in the cul de sac!

My buddy TammerzAlso, my travel buddy from last weekend, Tammerz...(who is currently single).




In other news, it's hot and humid...and I hate my hair.

Friz much?

Work today consisted of me sitting by the phone while everyone else was on top of the hill doing races and games for the Fun Show.

The bad part was, I didn't have any communication with the top of the hill, so when the toilet broke and wouldn't stop flushing & was spewing water all over the wall and floor like a geyser, I had to run up the hill and shout "Janette!"
"What?"
"Come 'ere!"
"I'm busy now, I can't."
"Well you're gonna have to because the bathroom's flooding!"

Half an hour later, maintenance arrived with a plunger. They needed a wrench. Did I mention I had just cleaned both bathrooms and the entire lobby less than an hour before?

In other fun news, Guinness bit me. On the BOOB!!!! He's not even a year old yet, so I forgive him, but damn if it doesn't hurt! I have equine teeth mark bruises forming. *humph*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Got a hicky huh? Trying to get me hooked up? The humidity is a real killer. Miss ya and hope to talk to you soon.
Ps. Are you getting buff yet?

Jaye Wells said...

LOL, congrats on getting action. I also like how you're pimping your friends out online.

Hope you're doing well. Sorry I've been MIA. Trying to ramp up for Atlanta. I'll try to go to the Gathering, thanks for the email.

Mitch said...

Tamz - I've lost 4lbs in under a week, & I'm down to the next hole on my belt - *WOOT!*

Jaye - Not the kind of action I'd hoped for. Guiness is cute, but too young for me - not to mention I prefer my men on two legs.
Also, I'd pimp you online, but you're kinda married w/ a kid, so I'll just pimp out your awesome writing! *bg*