Friday, April 21, 2006

Perverted Funness

Fun things for the day, brought on by Jaye's last post.

Margaret Cho - click on G Spot...Men's Periods is also hilarious!
Rodney Carrington - As much as I enjoy this animation, I'm disappointed there isn't one with the full length version of the song. I got to see a show of his a few years back during my "Redneck Days." Funny guy.
Do you think patients who get this implant are given a can of Fix a Flat to take home in case of an emergency?
All of the above reminded me of neuticles, remember hearing about them a few years back?
Neuticles reminded me of Bumper Nuts. Why would any guy want to so obviously advertise that his truck is indeed compensation?

That's all for now, though everyone can feel free to leave their own sordid comments. I'll leave you with a haiku, for everyone who had to squeeze their balls to get their dick hard:

As great as it sounds,
There's no glory in the fact,
I blew my penis.

No comments: