Monday, April 17, 2006

Quotabable

The last time I was in a B&N I found little post-its shaped like arrows - now I have post-its sticking out of all my books to mark ideas or turns of phrase I like. When I'll ever sit down and look through/make notes of all these bookmarked thoughts, hell knows. Probably never. Or maybe the next time I move I'll look through all these books in an attempt to procrastinate from packing them up.
More money spent with good intentions and poor realization. Oh well. Maybe one day I'll motivate my ass & make something of it.
Another reason I got the sticky arrows was to mark quotes. I LOVE quotes! I have a notebook (somewhere) that I write down all the quotes I like in...I just have to remember where that book went after I unpacked it a few months ago...I think it's under the stack of books on my night stand.
On the topic, here's a quote for the day:

Not ten yoke of oxen have the power to draw us like a woman's hair. - H.W. Longfellow

Anyone have any favorite quote(s)?

No comments: