Monday, April 17, 2006

Value of a Paperclip

Has everyone seen this? It's my little bit of bloggity goodness for the day. I read about this guy in the newspaper, told my Gram who'd heard about it on her the morning talk radio, and decided I had to check the blog.
Makes me wonder...I have some origional Cocacola, Sprite, and Pepsi bottles in the basement that are worth a hell of a lot more than one red paperclip! (Which he probably found on the street anyway!)
Anyone willing to trade? I'll give ya 2 dozen origional glass bottles for a brand new Mustang - red.

1 comment:

Jaye Wells said...

Oh no you did not call me out on not commenting on your blog. If you'll scroll down through your posts you'll see I am usuallyt he only one who does comment. Don't alienate your lone commentor, sister.

BTW this paper clip thing is cool.