Thursday, April 27, 2006

Sesame Street on LSD

For your viewing pleasure, here is the fun link for the day! This is one of the videos on a DVD of about 20 songs that loops all day at work.

Makes me think of Sesame Street on LSD.
This video brought about an interesting conversation the other day. I was saying how the green thing reminded me of Oscar the Grouch mated with one of those horned aliens. I have a vague memory of two purple aliens, one had an upward horn on the left side of his head and a downward horn on the right side of his head. The other was opposite, down on the left, up on the right. I don't remember what they did exactly, just that they were beamed down onto the screen, then they honked a lot.
I was trying to explain this to Jennifer, who knows of Sesame Street, but only its major characters because her daughter never watched it when she was young. Jennifer says to me, "So these two horny aliens get together and honk?"
Can someone with a kid who watches Sesame Street remind me what these things do? The were one of my favorite segments, but it's just been too long to remember.

2 comments:

Jaye Wells said...

You're mixing your characters. There were ones who bonked their noses and honked. Then there was a two headed monster with opposite horns who spoke gibberish.

Mitch said...

Yeah, I guess he was two-headed now that I think about it. Thanks for that!